Clarifying our relationship during the interactions with our site.
The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how Conceptable Ltd, with its office for appointments and correspondence at 5th Floor, 167-169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF (“Company,” “we,” and “our”), regulates your use of this website www.conceptable.com (the “Site”). Read the following carefully to understand our Site use policies. The Company can alter the Terms. The Company may notify you of Terms changes via communication options. The Company recommends checking the Site often to see the current Terms. If you represent a legal entity, you certify that you are authorised to comply with the Terms.
You are responsible for protecting your account, password, and device when using the Site. You cannot share your account. The Company is not liable for misappropriation or theft-related account access. The Company can cancel services, delete content, and edit accounts. The Company does not knowingly collect personal data from minors (under sixteen). Under no circumstances may you use the Site or agree to the Terms if you are under 16.
Third Party Services
The Site may link to other sites, apps, and platforms (hereinafter the “Linked Sites”). The Company is not responsible for Linked Site content. These links are provided by the Company to provide Site functionality or services, comply with copyright laws, or improve site usability.
Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property
According to the Terms, the Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable licence to use the Site on one device. You may not use the Site illegally. You cannot disable, damage, or interfere with the Site. Text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, and Site software comprise all Site content (hereinafter and hereinbefore the “Content”). Intellectual property laws protect the Company’s or contractors’ Content. You cannot change the Content and must use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions. The Content may not be published, transmitted, modified, reverse engineered, transferred, created, or sold. You may enjoy the Site, but you may not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. Only personal, non-commercial use of the Content is permitted. The Company’s intellectual property is not licenced to you.
The Company Materials
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Content, you grant the Company the right to transmit, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, copy, reproduce, and translate your Content and publish your name in connection with it. No compensation will be paid for the use of your Content unless an authorised officer of the company agrees to it before any use-related action. We may remove any Content you send us at any time. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting Content, you warrant and represent that you own all rights.
Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities
The Site may have typographical errors. The Company is not liable for results of such mistakes. The Company does not guarantee the Site’s Content, services, or availability. All Content and services are “as is” to the extent permitted by law. This Content and services are provided without warranties or conditions, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages, including damages for loss of enjoyment, data, or profits, in connection with the enjoyment or execution of the Site in the context of the inability or delay to enjoy the Site or its services, or for any Content of the Site, or otherwise arising out of the enjoyment of the Site. If the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, whether consequential or incidental, is prohibited in a particular case, it does not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities, and enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or third parties’ rights, or your violation of the applicable law. You agree to cooperate with the Company in asserting any defences.
Termination and Access Restriction
The Company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
The Terms are governed by English substantive law. You may not use the Site in jurisdictions that do not enforce all Terms. The Terms and Site do not imply a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship between you and the Company. The Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the Site is unaffected by the Terms. If any part of the Terms is void or unenforceable under applicable law, it will be superseded by valid and enforceable clauses that are similar to the original version and apply to you and the Company. The Terms are the entire agreement between you and the Company for enjoying the Site and supersede all prior communications and offers, whether electronic, oral, or written. Technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force beyond Company’s control shall not hold the Company or its affiliates liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations. You and the Company agree to try to resolve any controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action relating to the Site, other related issues, or the Terms through good faith negotiation and, if that fails, through the English courts.
Complaints about Personal Data Collection or Use
We will resolve any personal data collection or use complaints. Please use the contact form on this site to complain about these Terms or our data practices. Your complaint will be addressed within 30 days. We will try to resolve any complaint, but you can contact your local data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied.
You can write to us at Conceptable Ltd., 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, England W1W 5PF or use our contact form.
Purpose of Processing
Personal data – what is it? We may collect personal data from voluntary or public business record search interactions. Personal data, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, includes your name, company, postal address, email address, and telephone number.We will only process your personal data according to data protection and privacy laws. To give you advanced Site access or contact you at your request, we need certain personal data. To access our services, request information, be contacted, purchase our products, or view our content, you must tick to agree to provide this information if you registered with us. We process your data legally with this consent. You can always revoke consent. Please do not use our Site or services if you do not agree to our respectful use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Collecting Your Personal Data
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us, including:
- the personal data you provide when you choose to register to use our Site. This may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, chosen username, chosen password, and demographic information;
- the personal data that may be contained in any video, comment, or another submission you upload or post to the Site or associated pages;
- the personal data you provide in connection with any rewards program, surveys and other promotions we run on the Site;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase thorough our Site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Social media data.
Social networking sites (SNSs) can be accessed through our Site. If you connect to an SNS through our Site, you authorise us to access, use, and store the information you agreed the SNS could provide us based on your personal settings on that SNS. This Policy allows us to access, use, and store that data. You can change your SNS account settings to stop us from accessing this information.
Our Site automatically logs information about you and your computer or mobile device. We log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, which page referred you to our Site, pages you viewed on our Site, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site. Cookies and third-party analytics tools are used to collect this information.
Profiling and automated decision-making. Your data is not used for automated decision-making. We may do so to fulfil legal obligations, in which case we will assess our legal obligation to notify you and give you an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
Cookies may collect data. Cookies are small files that websites store on your computer or mobile device. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to make our Site more personal and interactive.
Categories of Cookies
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by our website software to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and (2) third party cookies, served by service providers on our Site, which provide us with insight and may be used by such service providers to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies enable our Site’s services and features. They let you log in to secure areas of our Site and load pages faster. These cookies are necessary to access services. These cookies are used only for website services.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember your language preferences, login details, and customizations to other parts of our Site. These cookies make our Site more personal and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you use a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or link your account or engage with our content on a social networking website like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The social network will remember this.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies track Site traffic and usage. The data does not identify visitors. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them, the pages they visited, the time of day they visited, whether they have visited before, and other similar information. This information helps us run our Site more efficiently, gather demographic data, and track Site activity.
- Google Analytics for third-party services: Google Analytics’ cookies only improve our Site’s functionality and recognition by Google services. Google Analytics cookies are explained here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.Here’s how Google protects your data: google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Google Analytics can be disabled by downloading and installing the browser plugin at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Browser settings can remove or reject cookies. Follow your browser’s instructions (usually in “settings,” “help,” “tools,” or “edit”). Cookies are enabled by default in most browsers.
Our Site may be difficult to use if you don’t accept our cookies. For instance, we may not recognise your computer or mobile device, requiring you to log in every time you visit our Site, or you may not see the same information and pages as other visitors.
We may occasionally use other companies to serve our own and third-party ads when you visit and use the Site. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to interest you. These companies collect this data using tracking technologies. Tracking technologies used by other companies are governed by their privacy policies.
Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- manage your account, including communicating with you about your account, if you have an account on our Site;
- operate and administer our rewards programme and other promotions you participate in on our Site;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send information, including technical notices, updates, sec Marketing emails explain how to “opt-out.” We may send non-marketing emails even if you opt out of marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- to process payments you make via our Site;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws;
- to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including requests from public and government authorities;
- to enforce our Policy; and
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may disclose your information to:
- Third Parties You Designate. We may disclose your personal data to third parties with your consent.
- Third-party providers. We may share your personal data with third parties who provide data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services. We never share your email, phone, or postal address with non-company employees or non-contracted service providers.
- Third-party sites. We may link to third-party sites and features. This Policy does not cover third-party privacy practises. We are not responsible for third-party websites, features, or privacy policies. Read their privacy policies before giving them any data.
- Show user-generated content. Our rewards programme, forums, message boards, and blogs may collect personal data from users. Please note that any content you submit to our Site becomes public information and is accessible to other users and the general public. This excludes contact forms and customer service chat functions, which are direct interactions with our teams. These are private, non-User Generated Content. Please be cautious when disclosing personal or other information on our Site. Our Site will publish such personal data and other information.
- Share Feedback and comments. Our Site may display your feedback. We may publish your name and feedback on our Site. We will collect and treat any personal data in such feedback according to this Policy.
- Transfer or store data internationally. We may transfer, store, and process your information, including personal data, outside your country, for hosting and storage purposes. It could be that data protection and privacy regulations may be different from the country you reside in. Accepting this Policy consents to this transfer, storage, and processing. Our website’s server may be in a different country from our offices. We will take reasonable steps to protect your data in accordance with this Policy.
Our organization protects personal data using reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures. No transmission or storage system is completely secure, including internet transmission. Please contact us if you believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, such as if you believe your account has been compromised.
Unless required or permitted by law (for regulatory purposes or record keeping in accordance with UK HMRC / Company House requirements), we will only retain your personal contact data submitted to us via our site, telephone, email, social networks, or other electronic or physical communication means for 24 months.
We will only keep your site user data as long as necessary to use the Site until you close your account/cancel your subscription, unless required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
Our Policy on Data from Minors
Our Site is not for children under 16. If a parent or guardian discovers that their child has given us information without their consent, they should contact us. We will delete such data as soon as possible.
Opting Out or Erase and Forget
You can opt out of: direct marketing communications; automated decision-making and profiling; our collection of sensitive personal data; any new processing of your personal data beyond the original purpose; or the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA by contacting us. Opting out may disable some Site features.
- You can access your data via your profile/account or by contacting us.
- Contact us to correct any personal data errors.
- You can transfer your personal data to other service providers.
- You can request that we delete your data if it is outdated or incorrect.
Contact us to exercise these rights. Please specify what personal data is involved and which rights you want to enforce in your contact form request.For your protection, we may only implement requests for the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will attempt to fulfill your request within one month. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping and/or to complete any transactions you started before requesting such change or deletion.
We will resolve any personal data collection or use complaints. Please use our contact form or general postage address below to complain about this Policy or our personal data practises. Your complaint will be addressed within 30 days. We will try to resolve any complaint, but you can contact your local data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied.
We welcome Policy comments and questions. You can write to us at Conceptable Ltd., 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, England W1W 5PF or use our contact form.