Become a Conceptable Consultant
Keep your current clients and join a vibrant fashion business consultancy team
Being a fashion business consultant is one of the most rewarding jobs in fashion. Working for Conceptable means you can join our team full time, or if you already have clients of your own, work with us as a freelance fashion business consultant.
What can Conceptable offer you?
A vibrant career in fashion:
- A dynamic workplace, with centrally located offices near London bridge and The Design Museum.
- Be part of a proactive team of professional fashion business consultants, with decades of fashion industry experience between them.
- Work for a fashion business consultancy with an outstanding reputation for getting the job done. You will have chances a plenty to make a real difference to the businesses you consult for, cementing your professional reputation when future opportunities arise.
- The chance to develop your fashion business expertise, which will stand you in good stead for many careers in fashion.
Mentoring and teaching opportunities:
- We have an active fashion business mentoring program which involves coaching fashion entrepreneurs who are just starting out and business owners at a critical stage in their company’s development, for success.
- We require teachers for Fashion Base Camp, a unique learning program for budding fashion entrepreneurs to learn all the business skills and needed required to launch a successful fashion startup.
- We have a great relationships with some leading university fashion departments and could recommend you for lecturing opportunities.
And great pay, need we say anymore?
If you are a fashion business consultant, working as an employee or freelance consultant, get in contact now with a copy of your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if there is a fashion business consultant job a Conceptable that is perfect for you.
Could you be one of our sales agents?
Are you a sales agent with the right contacts in the fashion world? Conceptable need experienced fashion sales people to sell our two key services, fashion business consultancy and fashion business mentoring, to potential clients.
These fashion sales jobs are unique. As a fashion sales agent working for our business it will be your job to research prospective clients, develop leads and relationships with them and close deals. Our consultancy work is based on delivering real results, so it is a key requirement that our sales people are able to talk about our unique selling points without exaggerating or over promising.
Our fashion sales jobs give you the opportunity to earn a commission based income and join our dynamic team of fashion professionals in our central London offices. We are also willing to consider working remotely with fashion sales agents based in other EU countries and some non-EU regions as well.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with sales experience to embark on a career in fashion sales. Get in contact now with a copy of your CV, we’d love to hear from you and see if we have a fashion sales job at Conceptable that’s perfect for you.